Sun Mote Copse Wind singing in the willows
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Well, we all feel immortal, while we are young and we believe that others will be around us forever too. We take it for granted, until death proves otherwise," Wraen explained. It was not a unique quality of either Finley or Elwood. In the bigger scheme of things they were two elderly wolves that had passed away. No less or more extraordinary than other founders of families around the wilds. "In fact our odds of dying are equal. Age and sickness reap the old, while the young and strong may be taken in the most unexpected and heart-breaking ways," she said.

"But let's not talk about that anymore. I am sure that neither of them would want us to remember them for... dying, but rather for, what they were," it did not come out as eloquent as she had begun, but Wraen considered the matter closed. "If you want to know more about the grand stories of the two, you should ask Towhee or your father. They spent most of their lives with them," she offered. "But in the meanwhile you can tell me all about you - I have had the pleasure to get to know your sister, but you are a mystery to me."
Messages In This Thread
Wind singing in the willows - by Wraen - March 31, 2020, 09:10 AM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Figment - April 01, 2020, 06:44 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Wraen - April 04, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Figment - April 06, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Wraen - April 10, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Figment - April 10, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Wraen - April 12, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Figment - April 13, 2020, 08:17 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Wraen - April 18, 2020, 05:17 AM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Figment - April 18, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Wraen - April 21, 2020, 09:03 AM