Sun Mote Copse here comes my baby, here comes my man
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen had given Arcturus the space he needed. Now and then she found herself lingering in his vicinity, wondering, if she should approach and offer him to talk with her, yet the moment never felt right and she busied herself with other things. She visited Towhee and Meerkat and found great joy in the little ear-chomper, she was pleasantly surprised by Bronco's maturity (watch out, Wraen, in a year's time you might consider him a target worthy of conquest) and looked forward to spending more time with him, she scouted, she checked upon other pack mates and, whenever possible, stole little moments with Maia. 

Therefore it was quite coincidental that she happened to intercept Arcturus, while he was plotting murder in his mind. She sensed that something was very off about him - either the tension or the barely contained anger gave him away - and thought that if this was not the right moment to talk with him, it would never come. "Going somewhere?" she asked him, approaching him in her usual calm and confident manner, ignoring the adrenaline that he reeked off, intruded his personal space, and touched him gently at the base of his ear. Then retreated and looked him in the eyes. 

Took some liberties - PM me, if I need to change anything.
Messages In This Thread
here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Arcturus - April 02, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Wraen - April 02, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Arcturus - April 02, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Wraen - April 02, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Arcturus - April 02, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Wraen - April 04, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Arcturus - April 07, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Wraen - April 10, 2020, 08:38 AM