Sun Mote Copse aahh! stoooop! i could've dropped my croissant!
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Up until now Wraen had successfully evaded babysitting duties, because this year there were plenty of older subordinates to do the job, while the Sovereign could stand and observe from afar or reap the best of the fruit, when she was actually around. It was probably not entirely fair, but she was convinced that in the last three years she had contributed so much to rearing youth that she could take a sabbatical, if it was necessary. Or because she was the head of the pack and sometimes could do, whatever she wanted. 

But now and then there was a pang of conscience and living a life as a free and irresponsible adult got boring. Now that Maia had been away for weeks, Wraen missed letting off the steam and being a kid herself. Puppies were good at agreeing to all kinds of silly stuff after all. Therefore one paragraph and a half later we finally understand, why Wraen happened to be nearby the very heart of the pack, where all the puppies rested and were raised together. "Hey, Q!" she greeted the little shark and approached her boldly, taking a good look and onceover sniff of the child to know that she was alright, then remained standing, looking down at the girl, eyes smiling, tail wagging.
Messages In This Thread
RE: aahh! stoooop! i could've dropped my croissant! - by Wraen - May 05, 2020, 01:07 PM