Sawtooth Spire And I bet right now you're probably thinking that
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Astraeus didn't need to say a single word to meet the full brunt of the Eisen's ire. His eyes met Wylla's and her lips instantly skimmed back, ears cupped aggressively forward and tail flung skyward as she crowded into his space and loose a full-bodied snarl, drowning out his crying. She wasn't known for having much patience to begin with, and his status as an orphan didn't garner him any additional pity. Not from her. Astraeus was alive only because she'd permitted him to suckle from her breast when his worthless mother abandoned him, and in return, he sulked and moped and carried on like a spoiled, ungrateful brat. She'd had it.

She snapped her jaws an inch from his tiny nose, giving him no quarter even though he was a child. You will do as you're told, Wylla boomed in Astraeus' face, harnessing the entirety of her dominant personality to loom over him, or you can find yourself a new home. Not another word from you, do you hear me? Look me in the eye again and I'll give you something to whine about. Perhaps Mahler would forgive Astraeus his sullenness because he was a child without a mother to call his own, and perhaps her severity toward the boy would shock the gentler Eisen, but none of his misfortune excused his terrible behaviour in her eyes. She would rather be harsh with a child one time than allow him to believe that such blatant disrespect to his superiors was acceptable.

When she was satisfied, she sauntered after Thade and Phaedra, rumbling a low note in her throat, but trying to lighten the mood by nipping affectionately after her son's tail. Thank god at least one of the three children wasn't in the dourest of moods.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I bet right now you're probably thinking that - by Wylla - May 28, 2020, 04:58 PM