Sun Mote Copse Bill Barilko disappeared that summer
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Private 
set for May 21th or so, before his trip :)
When Bronco arrived to drop off a half-dead hare that morning, he was greeted by his mother, overtired as always, and the kids who likely saw him as their daily food delivery guy and occasional babysitter. But between hunting and patrolling, with the pups still so young, he hadn't spent as much time with them in their infancy as he would've liked. There had to be some trade-off, though, given the fact that the Sergeant-at-Arms had to take a few months off her regular duties to take care of the kids, and so, Bronco had stepped up his game. While he could've lounged with his Mom, stepfather and siblings and been there for every moment of their infancy, he'd known that the best thing he could do for them was keep them safe and fed. 

Now, though, his Mom called him aside and gave him a kiss on the bridge of his nose, before she sized him up. "You're almost taller than me," She said, and he laughed, lifting his muzzle up so that he could look down at her. "I -am- taller'n you, Ma," He boasted, but leaned forward to give her a playful nudge. "Right. Well why don't you lighten my load an- OUCH- Stoppit! a bit and take one of these off my hands for a bit?" She asked, gesturing toward the kids- and shaking her paw which had just been bitten. "Oh, uh, sure! Which, uhmmm?" He asked- and Niamh gestured toward the twins. He balked; he had no idea which one was which. So he just chose a name. "@Alyx! Heya, pretty girl! Less'go for a walk, huh?" He asked, dipping down into a playbow- and simply hoping that the one that'd answer to Alyx would follow him away.
Messages In This Thread
Bill Barilko disappeared that summer - by RIP Bronco - May 24, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Bill Barilko disappeared that summer - by Alyx - May 30, 2020, 10:23 AM
RE: Bill Barilko disappeared that summer - by Alyx - June 08, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: Bill Barilko disappeared that summer - by Alyx - June 13, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: Bill Barilko disappeared that summer - by Alyx - June 20, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: Bill Barilko disappeared that summer - by Alyx - June 20, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: Bill Barilko disappeared that summer - by Alyx - June 20, 2020, 08:02 PM
RE: Bill Barilko disappeared that summer - by Alyx - July 07, 2020, 11:50 AM
RE: Bill Barilko disappeared that summer - by Alyx - July 24, 2020, 11:07 PM