Big Salmon Lake Be my Yoko Ono
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
yeee! Thanks again for embarking on this adventure with me- these two are fun :)

He levelled himself up against the pale man, who he assumed had a good deal of experience on him. It made his heart thrum to be challenged, but he had a good amount of faith invested in the belief that Āzon would not overstep any boundaries, and would keep this as a fair spar. They didn't set rules- so he assumed it would be until one of them cried 'uncle' and that that could be decided at any time- and respected. 

Āzon was taller, he thought- and had he not been a bit underweight, he would've had a noticeable amount of weight on Bronco as well. Travel had not suited him terribly well, and for a moment, soft-heared Bronco considered throwing the fight altogether so that Āzon could feast upon the drowned deer carcass he'd found. But he recognized the spark in the man's eyes- and saw that he wished to spar for fun- so he willed himself to give the odd-eyed male a good, fair spar...And then make sure that he ate before he left. 

As his opponent bounded toward hi, Bronco snaked his head, weaving from side to side to hopefully make the male second-guess himself and where he hoped to attack, but  rather than try to avoid the confrontation, Bronco threw himself into it. bracing his shoulder against the man's chest as a dull thud marked their impact. The sheer force with which they collided caused him to exhale, almost as though in laughter, before he felt the male's teeth sink into the thick, loose skin of his shoulder. With all the rain, though, his pelt had been slicked down, making it easier for Āzon to sink his teeth past his thinned fur and to the skin, where he squeezed, but only hard enough to make it know he'd managed a hit. This spar, it seemed, was less about going to the pain- and more the finesse of landing a hit that could cause pain. 

If only his mother had known that this sort of spar was a possibility. 

Regardless, brought his head back into the game, and ducked his head down and writhed like his namesake- a bucking bronco- whirling around despite the twist Āzon's grip caused on his skin, and whipped his head beneath Āzon's before he brought his crown upwards with as much force as he could manage- hoping to dislodge Āzon with a powerful headbutt to his lower jaw.
Messages In This Thread
Be my Yoko Ono - by RIP Bronco - August 07, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: Be my Yoko Ono - by Āzon - August 08, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Be my Yoko Ono - by RIP Bronco - August 08, 2020, 07:36 PM
RE: Be my Yoko Ono - by Āzon - August 12, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: Be my Yoko Ono - by RIP Bronco - August 13, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Be my Yoko Ono - by Āzon - August 17, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: Be my Yoko Ono - by RIP Bronco - August 17, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Be my Yoko Ono - by Āzon - August 26, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: Be my Yoko Ono - by RIP Bronco - August 30, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Be my Yoko Ono - by Āzon - September 06, 2020, 09:04 AM
RE: Be my Yoko Ono - by RIP Bronco - September 06, 2020, 03:15 PM