Moonspear only i, to welcome back.
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
They'd moved? This made Bronco feel unsettled, knowing that the pack might be trying to find a good place to live where they might feel safer, hidden away, or harder to find should retaliating forces go to seek them out. He did have to respect that they were smart enough to relocate, rather than trying to fortify a stronghold. If enough wolves got wind of troublemakers tucked away in a certain grove or forest, they'd certainly march right in and give them a shake-up to make sure they behaved. 

Perhaps that was why it hadn't happened yet, at least, as far as Bronco knew. 

Part of him wanted to see some of this for himself. To find out where those Saints, or the Ursus wolves, were hiding; to meet one, and judge for himself what was going on. Maybe he wanted to meet a couple of them, so that he had a frame of reference, rather than meeting one ambassador. The spy, Nyra, had sullied his impression of the Saints alongside the rumours he'd heard which...To be honest, were getting difficult to differentiate. He could hardly recall the details belonging to the incidents he'd heard of anymore. 

The quiet guardian, fierce as she looked with her scrupulous gaze, seemed to feel more inclined toward guarding, defending and preparing, rather than striking out. And while Bronco did want to see what was going on for himself- he knew Desdemona was likely making the best judgement call. They were safest where they could exist en masse, and as she pointed out, any pack would be foolish to challenge them on their own turf, where they had every advantage. 

"My worry, I think," He said, "Is for travellers, or like...scouts sent out to look for hunting opportunities. I don't think they'd come to the mountain with ill intentions, because yeah...It just doesn't make sense. But I'm just worried about anyone who for whatever reason leaves the mountain. I think I just wish that we didn't have to worry about travelling outside the borders." He said. "And I don't wanna have that worry, but I also don't know how we make that threat go away if all we do is stay here and protect the land we own." He said.
Messages In This Thread
only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Desdemona - September 11, 2020, 06:53 PM
RE: only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Bronco - September 12, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Desdemona - September 13, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Bronco - September 14, 2020, 10:20 AM
RE: only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Desdemona - September 22, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Bronco - September 22, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Desdemona - September 29, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Bronco - September 30, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Desdemona - October 08, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Bronco - October 09, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: only i, to welcome back. - by RIP Desdemona - October 11, 2020, 02:39 PM