Haunted Wood Run Me Like a Racehorse
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
"The Déorwine Family?" He asked, slightly enchanted by the elegance of the name. Apologetically, though, he was quick to humbly give the male a bow of his head. While the pack had apparently claimed the area temporarily, he knew how unsettling it was, nonetheless, to have a trespasser in their midst. Especially ones who carried themselves with the grace of nobility, as the red-eyed male did. "I apologize; I should have been paying more attention to my bearings," He said. He'd been this way before and none had stopped him- but he assumed that the Déorwines were new to the area, or that they had perhaps been smaller in numbers the last time he'd been through. Whatever the story was, though, they were here now- and he would relay that information to his pack so no others made the same fumble. 

It seemed that forgiveness was possible, though, should he be fit enough to prove himself. "I am," He said. "An' I love a good deer hunt," He admitted, licking his lips, though he told himself not to get too excited about a potential meal. As this was claimed land, he could very likely be ousted as soon as a kill was made...But, if he did well enough, perhaps the Déorwine male might show him some mercy, and at least let him grab a bite to eat. He bobbed his head, indicating a subservient nature, and that Calhoun could take the lead, as this was his turf.
Messages In This Thread
Run Me Like a Racehorse - by Calhoun - September 12, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by RIP Bronco - September 12, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by Calhoun - September 12, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by RIP Bronco - September 12, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by Calhoun - September 19, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by RIP Bronco - September 22, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by Calhoun - September 28, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by RIP Bronco - September 28, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by Calhoun - September 29, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by RIP Bronco - September 29, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Run Me Like a Racehorse - by Calhoun - October 05, 2020, 02:33 AM