The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Bronco - with Maia by my side and Arcturus watching my every step carefully, I could not put myself in harm's way even if I tried," Wraen shrugged off Bronco's surge of worry for her well-being. It had been difficult those first few days, until they made it to the Sentinels. Not only had it been challenging physically, she had mourned a bit about the chapter of her life that now had closed. 

"Well, I doubt I will be able to find you, when the time comes for us to move. We won't wonder near Moonspear, so do not expect me to howl at your pack's doorstep," she pointed out kindly. "A-a-a-and... we can bypass the whole "goodbye" thing by "see you later"?" she suggested. "It is less permanent and gives a promise of a new encounter at some point. Sounds good, huh?"
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - October 27, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM