The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
By mentioning Arcturus's first encounter with Niamh at Firebirds' borders, Wraen had by no means intended to either insult Hydra or demean her friend. She had just wanted to share a story that she found both funny and endearing, educating too. Where the young Ostrega had failed, was that he had led a too sheltered life in the Moonspear and had seen far too less of the world outside. His sister - Vela - had been similar, come to think of it. 

Bronco suddenly became withdrawn and, though Wraen did not know, what exactly had caused it (had she known about the last encounter the boy had had with her mother, she would have been more mindful about mentioning her now), she did retreat to give him some space. "Just to finish that story - since I hate them leave unfinished," since you did not ask anything, "he came out of that encounter alive and with a very valuable lesson - danger can take all shapes and forms and come in the most unexpected way."

"Take care, kid!" 
she told him and watched him go.
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM