Honeyed Pasture Meet me at the sunrise
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
All Welcome 
While on way back from a longer trek along the shores, the tiredness had caught up with Wraen. Suddenly she did not feel like she was able to make all the way to the safe place, therefore she had made a little detour in a territory nearby and made a comfortable nest in the tall grass. The last thing she heard, before she gave in to the Hypnos's spell, was the flapping of wings, when her crow friend landed nearby. 

In the land of dreams, where everything is possible, she made a connection with the little crow. They did not exchange words, but seemed to understand each other perfectly. He invited her to join him in a flight and, when Wraen replied that she did not have wings, her crow insisted for her to look again. All of a sudden she was no longer an earthbound wolf, but was one with the bird, looked through his eyes, as he soared in the air, above the treetops, higher and higher.

It was a magnificent feeling - that sense of freedom - and, when she awoke with a start, the moment of elation gave way to a sigh of disappointment. Having never envied another living creature for, what they were, before, Wraen now yearned to join the winged bretheren to the point it ached.
Messages In This Thread
Meet me at the sunrise - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: Meet me at the sunrise - by Pippin - October 08, 2020, 08:38 AM
RE: Meet me at the sunrise - by Wraen - October 08, 2020, 08:59 AM
RE: Meet me at the sunrise - by Pippin - November 12, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: Meet me at the sunrise - by Wraen - November 12, 2020, 03:02 PM