Firefly Glen Joey, baby, don't get crazy
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
The earth was getting harder, with the season changing, but it was still manageable without stressing his claws out too much. He continued to turn this way and that, dragging pawfulls of dry dirt to the mouth of each little hole, and filling it in shortly thereafter. Every now and again he'd poke his head right into the tunnel's mouth to see if he could see any of the little critters- but their tunnels went too deep. 

He was surprised when a voice called out, but he pulled his face out of the last tunnel he'd been spying into, and turned to see Osiris approaching. It was funny, now- normally, he might've bounded toward him and given him a rough shove, though he figured...With the heirarchy changing, he ought not be quite so foolish. So he greeted his young, new alpha with a chuff, and a low, swinging tail. He gestured with a flick of his muzzle to the hillside, dappled with holes that were either open, or filled in. 

"I wanna catch one of these gopher varmints," He said. "C'mon- help me fill these in? I figure, we fill them in, then step back and wait to see one of the piles start to move...An' once they dig their way out, we catch it, like that," He said, with a swooping snap of his jaws. "I just wanna see if this'll work."
Messages In This Thread
Joey, baby, don't get crazy - by RIP Bronco - October 28, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: Joey, baby, don't get crazy - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 28, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: Joey, baby, don't get crazy - by RIP Bronco - October 28, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: Joey, baby, don't get crazy - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 28, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: Joey, baby, don't get crazy - by RIP Bronco - October 28, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: Joey, baby, don't get crazy - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 01, 2020, 09:57 AM
RE: Joey, baby, don't get crazy - by RIP Bronco - November 01, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: Joey, baby, don't get crazy - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 02, 2020, 08:32 AM
RE: Joey, baby, don't get crazy - by RIP Bronco - November 02, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: Joey, baby, don't get crazy - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 07, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: Joey, baby, don't get crazy - by RIP Bronco - November 07, 2020, 09:25 PM