Wheeling Gull Isle Laws arise not from divinity, but reason.
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
wc:235
When he caught the coconut, he'd had to wade into the water up to his chestm, and was now thoroughly soaked with salty water. It was cold, but it'd been worth it- or so he thought it might be, so long as the coconut was received well. He shook the majority of the water free from his pelt nd then set the coconut shell down on the shore, pondering a moment before he decided to move it further up the beach- just in case an unruly wave came along and decided to steal it back into the ocean's depths again.

He was surprised to look up and see that Luli had left Meerkat and Nuwu to their own conversation, but he was pleased to see her wandering his way, her seaglass gaze curious as she approached. He chuffed, welcoming her to join him as this was, after all, her turf, and he was a guest. He gestured toward the shell. “D'you know what this is? Or what it was?” He asked, having had no name for the thing. Given the fact that she lived here, he assumed she might know- but he reconsidered for a moment, given the fact that perhaps this was simply an anomaly that had washed ashore. “An' d'you think...It'd be OK if I took this back home with me? I know someone who really needs something like this,” He explained hopefully.
Messages In This Thread
Laws arise not from divinity, but reason. - by Luli - November 11, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Laws arise not from divinity, but reason. - by RIP Bronco - November 11, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Laws arise not from divinity, but reason. - by Luli - November 12, 2020, 04:20 AM
RE: Laws arise not from divinity, but reason. - by Luli - November 17, 2020, 08:36 AM