Firefly Glen Hide away from the moments that make us
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
wc:281
EDIT: Heya darling! I've just added a little conclusion to this, since it's out of date and it seems Dhalia has slipped inactive. If at any point you bring her back and would like it revived OR would like another, new thread- I would be happy to make that happen <3
She took a moment to observe what he'd pointed out, and he tried not to wallow too much in his worry for Fennec following her apparent disappearance as he knew it would have an impact on how his new packmate saw him. His frown was still fairly deep when she asked if she could join him, but he wasn't exactly willing to turn her away either. He figured she'd ask a bunch of questions and try and figure him out- but this was part of being in a pack, so he nodded. “Join me if you'd like,” He said simply, though there wasn't a lot of enthusiasm to his voice. He should have been much more pleased that such a pretty girl was asking him if she could join him- but he found it difficult to be distracted from his woe.

He began to move along the borders, and fo a little while he didn't really say much but went straight back to doing what he'd been doing before- sniffing for scent markers, and reinforcing them wherever they had faded. He took note of the non-wolf scents that he caught, noting that jackrabbits frequently crossed the borders in and out of their claimed territory- but they were generally creatures that went wherever they wanted anyway, and never spent too much time in one particular spot over another. The more jackrabbits that decided to stay in the glen, the better. They'd help supply the wolves for the winter.

“I'm Bronco, by the way,” He said, though there was tiredness in his voice. “Bronco Blackthorn.” He said, though he was fairly certain that it didn't really matter. What did, nowadays? Not much. He indicated with a brief gesture of his head that they could carry along the border together, if she wished to join him, though he would be fairly reserved and distracted...Hardly his usual self but- he'd have to admit...Having a bit of company did feel nice.
Messages In This Thread
Hide away from the moments that make us - by RIP Bronco - November 16, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: Hide away from the moments that make us - by Dhalia - November 16, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: Hide away from the moments that make us - by RIP Bronco - November 19, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: Hide away from the moments that make us - by Dhalia - November 22, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: Hide away from the moments that make us - by RIP Bronco - November 24, 2020, 12:20 PM