Moonspear Find a way to keep hiding your secrets
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
wc:357
“Yup.” His answer was somewhat abrupt, just so that Antares might not think to ask him more about the place, or why he hadn't ended up all sparkly all over again. At least, if he'd managed to get far enough in he could have rolled in the shimmery mica dust, and made himself look sparkly again- but he wasn't sure he could do that, not when he couldn't even set both feet inside the cave's entrance without having a panic attack. While he did want to bring some of the shimmery dust back just so that he could shake it all over Meerkat and make her shimmer again too, he simply couldn't. He'd have to try again another day.

Antares had a pretty normal excuse for being back up on the mountain; he still had family here, after all. He thought of Hydra's newest batch of children, and considered for a moment that he ought to visit them as well sometime- but not today, not while Antares was trying to find them. He didn't want to interrupt their family time together. But he'd met Mintaka and Caelum, and knew Altair was potentially more similar to his father, and that Mira was a dark, quiet little thing with a sort of cunning gleam to her glassy little eyes. There was something a bit creepy about her, but he hadn't ever considered it worth talking about.

“Just up ahead here,” He said, as they ascended toward the place he'd found a while ago. It was crater-like in shape, slope very gently from the edges and down toward the center. The ledge around the circular bowl was only a few inches above the bowl itself, and it looked very much like one of the craters that he thought he could see on the face of the moon. Potentially a crated caused by an impact, some thousands of years ago. “I forget what I thought I'd call it,” He said, “But I sparred here with Opalia once. And I figured,” He said, leaning down to stretch out the muscles in his back “We might be overdue a spar ourselves.”
Messages In This Thread
Find a way to keep hiding your secrets - by RIP Bronco - November 16, 2020, 06:58 PM
RE: Find a way to keep hiding your secrets - by Antares - November 18, 2020, 12:32 AM
RE: Find a way to keep hiding your secrets - by RIP Bronco - November 19, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: Find a way to keep hiding your secrets - by Antares - November 20, 2020, 01:28 AM
RE: Find a way to keep hiding your secrets - by RIP Bronco - November 20, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: Find a way to keep hiding your secrets - by Antares - November 21, 2020, 01:59 AM
RE: Find a way to keep hiding your secrets - by RIP Bronco - November 21, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: Find a way to keep hiding your secrets - by Antares - November 22, 2020, 02:59 AM
RE: Find a way to keep hiding your secrets - by RIP Bronco - November 24, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: Find a way to keep hiding your secrets - by Antares - November 25, 2020, 02:17 AM
RE: Find a way to keep hiding your secrets - by RIP Bronco - December 03, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Find a way to keep hiding your secrets - by Antares - December 09, 2020, 02:01 AM
RE: Find a way to keep hiding your secrets - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: Find a way to keep hiding your secrets - by Antares - January 04, 2021, 01:52 AM
RE: Find a way to keep hiding your secrets - by RIP Bronco - January 05, 2021, 07:59 PM
RE: Find a way to keep hiding your secrets - by Antares - January 12, 2021, 12:08 AM
RE: Find a way to keep hiding your secrets - by RIP Bronco - January 12, 2021, 06:13 PM
RE: Find a way to keep hiding your secrets - by Antares - January 13, 2021, 01:26 AM
RE: Find a way to keep hiding your secrets - by RIP Bronco - January 14, 2021, 01:11 PM