Redhawk Caldera Restlessness, above all
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Don't blame it on Arcturus," Wraen told, a little softer. "Poor fellow was stunned, when I told him all about this. And what probably hurt him more that this was a person, who he considered his friend," she went on. "And she probably did all this with good intentions in mind, but... why is it so hard for that family to accept that someone might leave, because they feel and think differently? Because I do not feel I deserve to be treated like that even if I am not their favourite person in the world,"  she sighed. "It's a bloody mess."

Usually Wraen had been the one to listen to all Maia's troubles and offer an advice and therefore it was very uplifting that for a change her sister had been able to see a light at the end of the tunnel, where she had not been able to herself. It had occurred to her that she still had friends here and there, in case she needed some aid to defend herself. But then - why not build something themselves? With Maia's accident in tow wilds weren't safe for them to be on their own. If they were unable to stay with Redhawks, creating a thing that was theirs... was the next good thing. 

"I just don't see, how two of us can build that defence. Three- if Arcturus does not take his time off to think indefinitely. Four - if Penn tags along," she said. "Though... I did encounter our niece Ibis - Terance's daughter, you probably babysat, when she was a wee baby - back at the plateau. She, her mate and two children had departed from their pack too," she went on. "It would not be that bad of a thing to flock together. For winter months anyhow..."
Messages In This Thread
Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 06:40 AM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 06:14 PM