Firefly Glen In Twilight
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
wc:357
Round two: again, no posting order; feel free to answer with a quick, one-off post. This round is for any Moonspearians to answer. Tags for visibility, but all welcome to reply!

No sooner had his urgent question and ple left his mouth than Antares had arrived, a faithful and dutiful beta who caught the tone of Bronco's call. Without questioning, Osiris informed Antares who they were looking for, and he knew that he would have some explaining to do. He began to pace as soon as Osiris called out, summining Fennec- and he hoped that perhaps coming from a different voice she might relent and attend the call. This was her alpha- and even in her most rebellious times, he wouldn't figure that Fennec would shun the voice of her leader, especially given the fact that she was working on becoming a medic. He hoped she'd assume that she was actually needed, and that she wouldn't suspect that he had anything to do with this.

But then came silence. He paced, stopping every now and again to prick his ears, and he knew there was a chance she might simply come to meet Osiris rather than answering- and that would take time. Unlike a sighted wolf, she could not simply dash off at top speed and avoid obstacles, so he knew if she did choose to heed Osiris' call, she might take longer than what might have been expected of a wolf with sight.

“I don't know why,” He said, his voice soft lest he speak over her call i the meantime “But I just...I dunno. She's run off before. And maybe she's just at Moonspear, or the Caldera,” He said, and he paused. His pacing resumed, impatiently willing with every fibre of his being for her to answer. “Maybe she's with Kukutux,” He pondered out loud, before he called out- sending his voice up in a plea for the wolves of Moonspear- knowing that the likliest to have spotted her trail might have been their vigilant guardian, @Desdemona, or perhaps @Kukutux herself if Fennec was with her.

Of the Moonspearians he asked if they had seen Fennec, or crossed her trail, before he fell silent once again, taking some solace from the companions he'd gathered thus far, but eager to hear something from their sister pack.
Messages In This Thread
In Twilight - by RIP Bronco - November 21, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: In Twilight - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 21, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: In Twilight - by RIP Bronco - November 21, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: In Twilight - by Antares - November 21, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: In Twilight - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 23, 2020, 12:53 PM
RE: In Twilight - by RIP Bronco - November 23, 2020, 06:44 PM
RE: In Twilight - by Kukutux - November 24, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: In Twilight - by RIP Bronco - November 24, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: In Twilight - by Figment - November 24, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: In Twilight - by Antares - November 24, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: In Twilight - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 25, 2020, 03:59 PM