Firefly Glen it gives off the heat of a sunbeam
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
She'd noticed. He hadn't expected her not to notice, after all- he'd been distant and glum since Fennec had gone missing, and he'd done a poor job of trying to hide it. She'd waited to talk to him about it until now, but he guessed that that was only because she'd been talking to Fennec. Given the fact she was now asking him, he could only assume that Fennec had either done her typical brush-off, or had chosen not to say anything. He frowned more deeply when she pressed him for information and looked at his sister with an expression he hoped might tell her that he was tired, and upset, and that he didn't want to talk about it. 

But it was really hard to not talk about it to someone who had the softest brown eyes that shimmered with sincerity. He supposed, given the fact he'd already told Figment what'd happened, that the word would get out eventually, so he sighed and sat down, his posture slouched and tone rather dejected when he spoke. "She's mad at me because I accidentally collapsed her den." He admitted. "I brought her that coconut shell from the beach as sort of...An apology, but she was just kind of...I dunno. Didn't really seem to care." He drew in a breath, sipping it in because even the thought of mentioning his panic attack made him tense up. "Then she tried to show me her new den but apparently, after nearly being buried alive, I'm now....Terrified. Of dens. Or caves. I went back to our old cave on Moonspear to see if maybe a bigger space was fine but...Nope." He said with a stiff shake of his head.
Messages In This Thread
it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by Meerkat - December 03, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by RIP Bronco - December 03, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by Meerkat - December 03, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by RIP Bronco - December 03, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by Meerkat - December 03, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by RIP Bronco - December 03, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by Meerkat - December 03, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by RIP Bronco - December 03, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by Meerkat - December 03, 2020, 06:26 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by RIP Bronco - December 08, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by Meerkat - December 09, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by Meerkat - December 30, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by RIP Bronco - December 30, 2020, 12:23 PM