Firefly Glen Where this road leads me
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Meep- quick phone post, but Bronco can be skipped without needing to ask permission. Once he's got something to say or think that needs to be written, I'll pop him back in.

There was no mistaking the fact tatt Lunaria seethed a bit when he asked exactly what had happened- but if he knew her well, he assumed she was the sort of wolf who could take a jab without it souring her opinion. He also knew that he could likely expect something in return for his mischevious question and that he was practically asking to start some sort of amusing feud where they might continue to humiliate one another while in polite company. But he was willing to take that risk; it'd be fun.

Lunaria consented, and he was surprised she would be persuaded so easily to allow Keyni freedom of speech. He hadn't caught the glimmer in her eyes when she'd been looking at Keyni, and assumed simply that she was actually quite keen to have Keyni join them- even if it meant spilling the beans on whatever unfortunate incident Keyni had helped her escape from. 

But that would all be put on hold as Osiris approached and greeted the small group. Bronco gave him a nod and shuffled back a few inches, content to sit by Lunaria while Osiris and Keyni spoke. He thought he might whisper something to her- but thought otherwise. It would've been rude for the two of them to sit, hissing into each others' ears while Osiris questioned the newcomer. So he sat quietly, but sought Lunaria's gaze hoping to snag her glance just for a moment so he could give her the subtlest of nods.
Messages In This Thread
Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 14, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 14, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 15, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 22, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 09:16 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 28, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 28, 2020, 10:32 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by RIP Bronco - December 29, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Osiris’s Ghost - December 30, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 30, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 30, 2020, 10:01 PM