Lake Rodney wind and words, wind and words
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
The girl was young and full of enthusiasm - Wraen felt a little sentimental, because once she too had set out in the world in high hopes of a grand future waiting her ahead. With years and experience her focus had changed from that far-off point of, where would "happily ever after" begin, to counting every moment in the present time, when life actually happened. Wasn't it somewhat sad that she could no longer say "I want to become best at something in the whole world"? Never would?

"Oh," she hid her surprise well, but after realizing that this was the younger sibling Maia had mentioned running into few days earlier, took a second, more thorough look at her. There was no immediate sense of instant kinship, therefore Wraen elected not to introduce herself right away, wishing to know more about the other and choosing, how to play her cards carefully. "Maybe, I do not yet know for sure," she shrugged and was not lying about it. The Enchanted forest was still in the making, nothing was permanent or established for good.

"Is this your first quest or have you travelled far and wide already?" she asked to keep the conversation going.
Messages In This Thread
wind and words, wind and words - by Jupiter - December 16, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: wind and words, wind and words - by Wraen - December 17, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: wind and words, wind and words - by Jupiter - December 22, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: wind and words, wind and words - by Wraen - December 22, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: wind and words, wind and words - by Jupiter - December 22, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: wind and words, wind and words - by Wraen - December 26, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: wind and words, wind and words - by Jupiter - January 07, 2021, 05:59 PM
RE: wind and words, wind and words - by Wraen - January 10, 2021, 10:54 AM