Nocturne Summit what do you know of fear?
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Sure enough, she informed him of exactly what he'd expected, though he continued to approach- posture friendly- this Doppelganger, taking note of how much this wolf looked like Maia, but also the few ways in which she differed as well. The differences were subtle, but noticeable the closer he got; their markings were quite similar but hers perhaps were a bit more diluted, and her facial structure was slightly different as well. Maia was by no means a small wolf- in fact, she was quite sturdy in build- but this wolf was too, with strong, thick legs and a tough body. Still, he couldn't help but link the two together. Even the sparkle in their eyes had the same glittering charm. 

"I think you're right; my apologies," He said, tipping his head slightly so she might not have taken offense to him shouting at her earlier. He brightened up a bit when she mentioned her name, and also her goal. Unusual, he thought, for a woman to take up the challenge of becoming a warrior- but he didn't doubt for a moment that she could. "I'm Bronco," He greeted warmly. "Now correct me if I'm wrong- but if you want to be the best warrior in the world, you first have to beat them, right?" He asked, with a grin.
Messages In This Thread
what do you know of fear? - by Jupiter - December 22, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: what do you know of fear? - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: what do you know of fear? - by Jupiter - December 23, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: what do you know of fear? - by RIP Bronco - December 30, 2020, 12:38 PM
RE: what do you know of fear? - by Jupiter - January 07, 2021, 06:25 PM
RE: what do you know of fear? - by RIP Bronco - January 09, 2021, 03:30 PM