Broken Antler Fen From high hopes to the ground
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Pack Formation 
@Maia , @Arcturus , @Ibis , @Akavir , @Penn , @Sundance , @Arielle , @Lilitu : let's discuss pack matters. :)
Tagging also @Bridget and @Teya , assuming that the joining thread went well, but I leave this particular thread as a voluntary thing - if you wish to wait for the thread to play out, we can assume that Wraen did not find them right away during the snow-storm.

Time had flown fast - it seemed that only last week Wraen and Maia had rediscovered this territory, which would quickly become the comfortable cradle for their dreams to rest, grown and eventually become reality. What had started as a group of three stragglers on the road with no particular aim in mind, now was growing steadily in something that was taking a form of a pack. And though the oldest Redleaf-DiSarinno sister would have preferred to keep the easy and problem-free existence to go on forever, she began to realize that some sort of guidance and leadership was necessary. 

This thought had first occurred to her, when Arthur had jokingly referred to the fen as her kingdom and with Wraen realizing that, while she would be glad to be an advisor and take part in keeping the pack together, she no longer felt up to the task of dedicating all her time taking care of her subordinates. She would be five next spring - it was advancing age for a wolf living in the wilds - it was a road downhill from there. The former Sovereign had watched Finley and Elwood succumb to old age quickly, she had no illusions about herself either. And, what time she had left there, she wanted to spend in a relative comfort and safety. 

Therefore, when the raging snowstorm had subsided a little, she walked around Broken Antler Fen, spoke and gathered as many people as she could find near the area, where Ibis and her family settled at. The forest blocked worst of the wind and snowfall was not as heavy here. Once settled, she looked around and addressed the people: "I hope that even despite the bad weather you have fared well so far and with our numbers growing, I thought it was about time we sat down to discuss, how we want to manage this place. I believe with us coming from different backgrounds - we each have an experience that may contribute to this pack in creation or we might as well have things that we would like to leave behind and far away from our borders. I welcome you to speak your mind on the subject."
Messages In This Thread
From high hopes to the ground - by Wraen - January 10, 2021, 11:36 AM
RE: From high hopes to the ground - by Maia - January 10, 2021, 12:07 PM
RE: From high hopes to the ground - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 10, 2021, 03:45 PM
RE: From high hopes to the ground - by Penn - January 11, 2021, 12:39 PM
RE: From high hopes to the ground - by Teya - January 12, 2021, 05:14 PM
RE: From high hopes to the ground - by Arcturus - January 13, 2021, 11:08 AM
RE: From high hopes to the ground - by Bridget - January 13, 2021, 11:41 AM
RE: From high hopes to the ground - by Wraen - January 16, 2021, 03:54 PM
RE: From high hopes to the ground - by Lilitu - January 16, 2021, 06:34 PM
RE: From high hopes to the ground - by Maia - January 16, 2021, 10:12 PM
RE: From high hopes to the ground - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 18, 2021, 05:10 PM
RE: From high hopes to the ground - by Penn - January 21, 2021, 11:14 AM
RE: From high hopes to the ground - by Teya - February 01, 2021, 11:12 AM
RE: From high hopes to the ground - by Arcturus - February 03, 2021, 12:07 AM
RE: From high hopes to the ground - by Bridget - February 03, 2021, 12:43 AM
RE: From high hopes to the ground - by Wraen - February 05, 2021, 11:19 PM
RE: From high hopes to the ground - by Maia - February 06, 2021, 05:50 PM
RE: From high hopes to the ground - by Teya - February 08, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: From high hopes to the ground - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 09, 2021, 10:56 AM
RE: From high hopes to the ground - by Penn - February 12, 2021, 08:27 AM
RE: From high hopes to the ground - by Wraen - February 26, 2021, 03:22 PM