Broken Antler Fen It's all there in the gospels
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
References about hell from this genius stand-up by Rowan Atkinson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut116mBuPpg

"Oooh, it may be so. Just be sure that, before you die and go there, relieve yourself," Wraen suggested him solemnly. "I've heard that it is damnation without relief down there," she shrugged and with that the subject about religion was nicely wrapped up and put on a shelf. 

The kid proved to be neither easy to impress or be yanked around one way or another. He had a ready answer for everything, he was fearless, he was... aha, that made sense. Another Blackthorn. Wraen chuckled to herself, observing that you just could not get rid of that vast and branched out family. You kick one out, the other one is sitting on your doorstep almost immediately. The only thing left to find out now was, whether this was a curse or a blessing. 

"Wraen of the Enchanted Forest," she introduced herself, giving a name to the place she was claiming for the very first time. "So, what is that you want on my doorstep?" she asked him. "You do know that not all wolves take lightly random people showing up. Blackthorns are no exception to that rule. Though they have proven themselves to be quite original about their reasons. Impress me!" she grinned.
Messages In This Thread
It's all there in the gospels - by Jackalope - January 23, 2021, 07:32 PM
RE: It's all there in the gospels - by Wraen - January 25, 2021, 04:41 PM
RE: It's all there in the gospels - by Jackalope - January 26, 2021, 06:44 PM
RE: It's all there in the gospels - by Wraen - January 27, 2021, 03:35 PM
RE: It's all there in the gospels - by Jackalope - January 27, 2021, 04:35 PM
RE: It's all there in the gospels - by Wraen - January 27, 2021, 04:46 PM
RE: It's all there in the gospels - by Jackalope - February 02, 2021, 10:08 PM
RE: It's all there in the gospels - by Wraen - February 05, 2021, 11:29 PM
RE: It's all there in the gospels - by Jackalope - February 09, 2021, 08:10 PM
RE: It's all there in the gospels - by Wraen - February 18, 2021, 04:14 PM
RE: It's all there in the gospels - by Jackalope - February 18, 2021, 05:48 PM