Redhawk Caldera tell the world i'm alive
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He chortled, a deep belly laugh that was part growl when he managed to catch Sphyra by surprise and drag her over sideways. Her yelp pleased him- as he knew the difference between a sound of surprise and one that might've indicated he'd caused her pain. He'd played with pups plenty before, and had learned how to rough-house just gently enough so that they could learn and grow stronger, without being hurt. 

The little spitfire squirmed and wriggled to get away from him, but he'd do his best to prevent her from being able to do so, with his long, thick legs and massive paws. Aware of his claws and mindful of his own strength, he did what he could to thwart her escape attempts until he finally saw fit to allow her the opportunity to slip from his grasp- at which point, she'd only have a moment or two to skedaddle away from him before he pulled himself to his feet. "I'm gonna getcha for that!" He uttered in a low, playful roar, and ambled toward her with the intention of spurring her into a game of chase.
Messages In This Thread
tell the world i'm alive - by Sphyra - April 29, 2021, 02:18 AM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by RIP Bronco - May 04, 2021, 03:05 PM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by Sphyra - May 12, 2021, 07:59 AM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by RIP Bronco - May 29, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by Sphyra - June 01, 2021, 07:58 AM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by RIP Bronco - June 14, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by Sphyra - June 16, 2021, 03:48 AM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by RIP Bronco - June 28, 2021, 09:12 PM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by Sphyra - June 30, 2021, 02:29 AM