Broken Antler Fen may you find solace in the gentle arms of sleep, despite the wolves outside your door
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Though Bridget did not ask Wraen specifically to join in moving Tambourine's dead body to the designated grave to be, she did help as much as she could - a grown wolf was not an easy feat even for two strong youngsters. For a moment there she considered calling any of the smaller male population of the Enchanted forest to lend a paw, but eventually decided against it. 

The place Teya had chosen was a beautiful one and, if by any chance Tam's spirit was still hanging around here somewhere, Wraen had a feeling that he would have liked his final resting place. Together they dug out a grave for him and laid him to rest as gracefully as a wolf could. 

"Any final words for the man?" she looked from Teya to Bridget, not expecting them really to step up, because Tambourine had not been with them for too long.

I moved things along and assumed some stuff. If not okay, please, PM me and let me know! :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: may you find solace in the gentle arms of sleep, despite the wolves outside your door - by Wraen - May 27, 2021, 03:57 PM