Herbalists' Cache I guess I want you more than I thought I did
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Pah! Your father wouldn't dare! said Wylla with a wrinkle of her brow and nose alike. Phaedra was right. She shouldn't exacerbate the pain in her shoulder by running about like she was still a spry yearling. It was permanent, she had come to realize, and that made her less inclined to heed the limitation. How dare her body hold her back from doing anything she wished!

She blew out a soft sigh. Fine. I Spy, then. She cast about the surrounding woods for a moment before her eye landed on something other than barks and leaves. Curling her lips into a clever grin, Wylla said, I spy with my little eye something that is grey and fuzzy!
Messages In This Thread
I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Wylla - August 25, 2021, 11:29 AM
RE: I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Wylla - September 03, 2021, 08:53 PM
RE: I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Phaedra - September 14, 2021, 07:23 PM
RE: I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Wylla - September 27, 2021, 06:46 PM
RE: I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Wylla - October 20, 2021, 12:07 PM