Redhawk Caldera The crisis in the crossfire
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Puddles. Well, it didn't surprise him to hear that Towhee was enjoying being a grandmother, though it was a bittersweet joy. It pained him to think his own mother was missing out on the opportunity to be a grandmother too- but he felt a bit of relief as well, a relief that made him feel lightly ashamed. If Niamh had been around he probably would've been hurled into the lake, not just into puddles. He didn't mind that his son would miss out on learning things the very hard way. 

"Okay," He said, his lips almost pulling into a wan smile. He wouldn't toss his son into the lake either, so his tactics would have to change. If Killdeer wasn't a strong swimmer, he couldn't very well swim out and herd a muskrat toward the shore- but he might just prevent one from making its escape via the lake. 

"So, plan is," He said in a lowered voice. Once Killdeer learned Ptero, it'd be easier to communicate silently- for now, he'd whisper.  "I'm gonna go for that lodge there, see those holes in the bank? I'm gonna make a racket and try to spook one out, if there's one inside. All I need you to do is lay low in the shallows- and if one comes out, see if you can scare it back toward me. Clear as mud?" He asked.
Messages In This Thread
The crisis in the crossfire - by RIP Bronco - August 31, 2021, 10:58 AM
RE: The crisis in the crossfire - by Killdeer - September 12, 2021, 05:58 PM
RE: The crisis in the crossfire - by RIP Bronco - September 15, 2021, 11:49 AM
RE: The crisis in the crossfire - by Killdeer - September 26, 2021, 10:43 AM
RE: The crisis in the crossfire - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2021, 12:28 PM
RE: The crisis in the crossfire - by Killdeer - September 26, 2021, 02:19 PM
RE: The crisis in the crossfire - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2021, 09:11 PM
RE: The crisis in the crossfire - by Killdeer - October 03, 2021, 03:34 PM
RE: The crisis in the crossfire - by RIP Bronco - October 03, 2021, 08:42 PM
RE: The crisis in the crossfire - by Killdeer - October 16, 2021, 09:30 PM
RE: The crisis in the crossfire - by RIP Bronco - October 17, 2021, 07:04 PM