Ouroboros Spine I just can't build on something that begins like this
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
It was a rare stroke of fortune for Wylla that she stumbled upon Moonglow. There were other accomplished healers to be found out there, but few who might be willing to help her. Most who were would know the same remedies Mahler did. She assumed he had already done everything in his power to slow the progression of his illness. But these wolves spoke differently than others she had met, suggesting they came from somewhere far off, and perhaps had more to offer than the Teekon's brand of cures.

Yes, she said grimly, flicking her gaze over Lómion before turning her eye to Foxfur once more. I don't know how long since the blood started. I think he kept it from me for a while. Plus the rocky nature of their relationship and her own selfishness to not see it until he shared it. It could have been months since the cough started and now it was truly impossible to cure it. She held on to a sliver of optimism, but it was for his sake more than anything.

She expected then to be told what Mahler had suggested, that it was a lost cause and she should spend what remaining time they had together at home with him. She was used to things not working out in her favour, so it made her heart leap when Kukutux said she knew the illness and would come to try to treat it. Thank you, thank you! she said, voice cracking with relief. Seriously, anything I can do to repay you, I will.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I just can't build on something that begins like this - by Wylla - November 13, 2021, 10:18 AM