Emberwood bits n pianos
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He nodded. Momentarily, though, his brow furrowed. This generation didn't know where Moonglow was? That surprised him, but then again, he'd lived there and the Redhawks, at that point, had been very tied to both Moonglow and Firefly Glen. Those associations, he supposed, were left with the generation older than him.

"Uhm," He said, looking over his shoulder to the mountain range. Their former home and Moonglow were both past those mountains. "If you follow those mountains West- toward where the sun sets- it'll take you to the coast. Travel South down the coast until you pass the mountains, then go back inland. Moonglow should be in a sort of...Spiky ring of rocky hills that surround a lake." He said. "Once you're south of this mountain range though, that might put you within earshot of them though, so you could probably always just howl and-I mean, not your Mom, obviously, but someone will hear you and guide you." He hoped that was simple enough. Regardless- he was old enough now to figure it out. He just had to wind his way around the mountains, right? 

Of course, Bronco had no idea that Moonglow was wintering with another pack. And that that pack was nowhere near where Moonglow had been. 

"'C'mon. I'll show you around, and we'll find you somethin' to eat." He said with a gesture of his muzzle. "Yeah, we kinda like it here, so far. We'll stay here, I imagine, at least the rest of the Winter. Fennec, Figment and Blueberry are here," He said. "There's lots here to hunt, so we won't be short on food." He wondered if he might be able to entice Caracal to stay- if he could tempt Caracal, maybe he might also be able to tempt Killdeer to stay with them. He missed his boy.
Messages In This Thread
bits n pianos - by Caracal - January 15, 2022, 12:47 AM
RE: bits n pianos - by RIP Bronco - January 16, 2022, 02:35 PM
RE: bits n pianos - by Caracal - January 16, 2022, 03:14 PM
RE: bits n pianos - by RIP Bronco - January 16, 2022, 05:57 PM
RE: bits n pianos - by Caracal - January 16, 2022, 07:55 PM
RE: bits n pianos - by RIP Bronco - January 16, 2022, 09:27 PM
RE: bits n pianos - by Caracal - January 16, 2022, 11:47 PM
RE: bits n pianos - by RIP Bronco - January 17, 2022, 02:54 PM
RE: bits n pianos - by Caracal - January 17, 2022, 03:42 PM