Emberwood Remember when you said you loved me?
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
She was offering him a way out, but he doubted it’d be that simple. And he doubted she really meant it. It was wasn’t what he’d wanted; space and time to cope and heal was something very different than needing to be out of a relationship. But he couldn’t have expected Fennec to understand that the space between them hadn’t been intended as an emotional barrier. 

”I told you you shoulda let me to a prober proposal,” He chided coyly. He’d wanted a traditional relationship, after all. The perfect timing, the perfect setting…Storybook. Fairytale. 

She mentioned needing more and he knew she meant she wanted to be closer. Their relationship had fallen very platonic in the time they’d spent establishing their pack, while he found his way back onto his own feet again. He didn’t live in fear that he’d be found again, and taken away. So, perhaps, now it was time to reconcile the bits of their relationship that had been put on hold. 

She mentioned kids…And he got the distinct impression that again, while she offered him a way out, it wasn’t what she wanted. She wanted more kids. He had missed the majority of Killdeer’s youth…And perhaps he mourned that missed experience. He thought quietly for a moment. 

He lifted his muzzle up a bit, and noticed that the bleeding had slowed enough that it’s started to congeal. He gently rubbed some of it off his muzzle and nose, and waited for a moment to see if it would bleed again, but it seemed to have stopped. Still, his nose ached, and was very plugged. He could see the lump on the bridge of his muzzle if he crossed his eyes a bit. 

He sat up and somewhat stiffly got to his feet. He shook some of the dirt of his pelt that had stuck to him while he’d been lying down, and looked at her for a moment. 

By the way she so readily offered to let him get out of everything, he had to wonder what it was she really wanted. And if it was him, of all the wolves in the world, that she’d choose above all others or if he was merely a choice based out of convenience. ”You sdill want me, after all of this?” He asked.
Messages In This Thread
Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 16, 2022, 10:40 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 03:11 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 10:47 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 01:58 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by RIP Bronco - March 17, 2022, 02:14 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 07:31 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 03:11 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 05:43 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 10:01 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 19, 2022, 01:44 AM