Emberwood Remember when you said you loved me?
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He could feel her frustration, and it didn’t sit well with him. He realized too late that what he wanted was pity, and she certainly wasn’t giving him that. He fumed silently when yet again, he felt he was being blamed for their problems because he hadn’t told her what had happened. How could she not understand that it was too painful to say out loud? 

He was quiet as she continued and he felt his heart sink. It felt like she wasn’t getting the point of what he’d been trying to say. It felt like she was taking everything personally, when he felt the emotional burden was his to bear, not hers. 

But her question was valid enough. He wasn’t sure exactly what to say to anything else she’d said, as it felt like they were just beating a dead horse. He had issues. His issues were causing issues for her, but it was impossible for him to simply set his trauma aside so Fennec could get all the snuggles and attention she wanted so badly. 

”I can’t…Say what happened. It’s…” Be stiffened and his throat clenched. He gritted his teeth together until they made an ugly sound in his skull. ”And if you knew, you’d…Wanna kill’em. But they’d…They’d get you too, Fedd. You don’t believe me I dow, but…I need you to believe me. They…dow how to break wolves.” He said. He fully expected her to be ruffled. She sometimes seemed to carry on as if she was invincible. She feared so little, and it was a major red flag, to him. Without knowing that kind of profound fear, he didn’t think she could ever understand him.

”You used to look up to Niamh so much. But it never seebed to bother you that she hurt me.” He admitted. ”…So even if I did tell you what they did…I have no way to know that you’d actually…Understand why I feel the way  I do.”
Messages In This Thread
Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 16, 2022, 10:40 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 03:11 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 10:47 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 01:58 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 07:31 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 03:11 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 05:43 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by RIP Bronco - March 18, 2022, 06:27 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 10:01 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 19, 2022, 01:44 AM