Emberwood Remember when you said you loved me?
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Again, Fennec was as unyielding and unbending as as old Oak tree. She confirmed what he’d thought she’d feel, and he shook his head. He knew what they’d do to her. Her arrogance would make her a toy for them. It didn’t matter anymore, though. She seemed not to believe or care how fearful he said they were, or how horrifying his experience had been. 

”You’re not eved hearing be,” he interjected, but she continued. Was she trying to guilt him into talking about what had happened? Sure seemed like it. He stood up. 

”You’re the most selfish creature I know, Feddec.” He said in a low, hurt voice. ”You rud away whed things are tough an’ don’t even think how bunch you’re hurting anyone else, ad I just… welcombed you back every tibe. Or I went off an’ found you myself. Did I roast you for it? No. Baybe I should’ve, ‘cause it’s blatantly clear dow that you both have no fucking clue how your actions hurt others, and even when you do know, you don’t care. You but your needs above anyone else’s, and when someone else has a hard time, your idly concern is how bunch of an idconvenience Id is for you.” He said. 

It felt good to call her out, though he knew she’d likely just brush it all off, the way she did sometimes. ”Good luck with the Emberwood, Witch. It’s yours. I’m out.”
Messages In This Thread
Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 16, 2022, 10:40 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 03:11 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 10:47 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 01:58 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 17, 2022, 07:31 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 03:11 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 05:43 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 18, 2022, 10:01 PM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by RIP Bronco - March 19, 2022, 01:30 AM
RE: Remember when you said you loved me? - by Fennec - March 19, 2022, 01:44 AM