Redhawk Caldera Come at me and you'll see
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He flinched when she laughed- he hadn’t expected for her to find that Dad joke so startlingly funny. He smiled quickly, ashamedly, hoping she hadn’t noticed the way his muscles had twitched. He reached around to nibble at his shoulder, as though to pass off his flinch as a fly bite. 

He was surprised to learn that the choice to move to the Caldera had come from Bridget and Teya, not Eljay. He didn’t doubt that Eljay’s affinity for the place had some influence on the decision, but it was quite a coincidence for two others to have also scouted the place and deemed it ideal. 

It felt ironic, to him. His memories of the place were mottled, mixed with emotions and experiences too vivid and extreme in nature for him to look upon it fondly. But it was a means to an end for him- as close as he could be to Killdeer without being part of a military.

”Huh.” Was his response, amused and thoughtful. ”Nepotism. Eljay’s my cousin, so,” He chuckled and shrugged. ”Actually, I lived here a few years back, with another pack, before Brechelient was formed…They split off from our pack, Maia and Eljay.” He didn’t figure he’d have to go into too much detail as she likely had some idea of the pack’s history. 

”My son lives with Mereo,” He gestured toward the mountain range to the North. ”I want to be in the area, but give him some freedom.” He wasn’t sure mentioning his opposition to the militias pack would be a first meeting type of conversation so he continued. 

”But yeah. You can tell yourself that you an’ Teya found this place first but I was totally here before you, so…” He trailed off, allowing her to come to whatever conclusion she made to about his dismissive tone before he smiled ”Guess it just means we have similar taste.”
Messages In This Thread
Come at me and you'll see - by Bridget - July 02, 2022, 11:39 PM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by RIP Bronco - July 04, 2022, 05:51 PM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by Bridget - July 07, 2022, 10:14 AM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by RIP Bronco - July 07, 2022, 12:13 PM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by Bridget - July 10, 2022, 05:02 PM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by RIP Bronco - July 10, 2022, 07:40 PM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by Bridget - July 11, 2022, 10:00 AM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by RIP Bronco - July 12, 2022, 12:08 PM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by Bridget - July 13, 2022, 02:50 AM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by RIP Bronco - July 18, 2022, 09:59 PM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by Bridget - July 19, 2022, 12:56 PM