Redhawk Caldera sick day
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
slight time-warp to the last round. I'll let you decide if Aiden gets it right!

"I'm gonna hold you to that, when I win." He said. He puffed out his chest a bit. "I'm no slouch at bobstones," He warned. He liked to try and bluff his way into intimidating his opponent, though as soon as Aiden voiced his terms, his features drooped into a pouty smile. He'd put so much work into that obstacle course- to hear that Aiden wanted another one nearly made his heart burst. He nodded and swallowed. 

He cleared his throat, then- now time to get down to business. "Alright, I'll let you guess first." He said. 

The game was explained, and several rounds were played. Bronco did his best- pulling a stern face, making it look as though he had more rocks under his foot than he actually had by slightly lifting one toe- all of his best tricks he pulled on Aiden, not only to try to win, but also to teach the boy how to...Well, not really cheat, but play a game with strategy. At last, they came down to the wire. Each had nine points. When Aiden lifted his foot to reveal four pebbles, rather than the three that Bronco had guessed, he groaned. 

"Ahhhhhhh dangit, I knew it," He said, when it was revealed that he'd not clenched the winning point with his guess. "You're getting good at this. But I'm not out yet- you still need one more point," He said. He waited for the boy to close his eyes, and he stuffed two pebbles under his foot, and stuck the rest behind him. After a moment of thought, he lifted his foot, and got rid of one of them. One would be harder to guess, he thought. 

"Alright. Open yer eyes and guess away, but you're not gonna get it."
Messages In This Thread
sick day - by Aiden - November 18, 2022, 04:40 AM
RE: sick day - by RIP Bronco - November 19, 2022, 05:58 PM
RE: sick day - by Bridget - November 22, 2022, 10:53 AM
RE: sick day - by Aiden - December 07, 2022, 05:25 AM
RE: sick day - by RIP Bronco - December 10, 2022, 02:16 PM
RE: sick day - by Bridget - December 15, 2022, 01:42 AM
RE: sick day - by Aiden - December 19, 2022, 05:20 AM
RE: sick day - by RIP Bronco - December 19, 2022, 03:35 PM
RE: sick day - by Bridget - December 19, 2022, 11:11 PM
RE: sick day - by Aiden - December 20, 2022, 05:50 AM