Sleepy Fox Hollow all i can do when the plans break down is stay on my feet
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Even for Wylla, who could be callous at the best of times and downright heartless at the worst, it was hard to watch Siku grapple with his emotions. One might say she had grown a little sentimental with aging, but the truth went much deeper. Had this been Astraeus or another youth, she likely would not have felt the same.

But Siku's similarity to Stag opened Wylla's heart a little more, and his similarity to herself did her in.

Then he will not come back, she vowed. She liked Kallik well enough, but Paleo's young charge came first, and she couldn't help the way her opinion of him fractured to know how he had hurt his son. My father left my mother. He left before I was born, the spineless bastard.

I never knew him, and I'm glad of that. I wanted nothing to do with him, and still don't. Had she even shared this with Mahler? Wylla couldn't remember if it had ever come up. She hardly ever thought of her father. Worms had a more significant role in her life than Tachyon ever had. I'm with you, kid. One hundred percent.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all i can do when the plans break down is stay on my feet - by Wylla - March 25, 2023, 11:17 PM