Redhawk Caldera this love is killing me, but you're the only one
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
SONNNNNN powerplaying Teya with permission <3

Bronco had had his head against Teya's side, and was listening to the soft gurgling and stirring of their growing children when his son's voice called out for him. He waited a moment, flicking one ear in one direction, while keeping the other on his wife's stomach; it brought a strange feeling of delight mixed with apprehension to be able to hear all of his children at once. His whiskers twitched as he smiled and he pulled his face away so that he wouldn't be tickling Teya's belly. The last thing he would want to do would be to cause a premature birth because he'd tickled her into labour. 

"Will you come with me?" He asked gently, his tone soft, allowing her to deny the request if she chose not to, for any reason. He knew she would be giving birth soon- but thus far, she'd been dealing with her pregnancy beautifully. 

He knew it might not be the best circumstance for Killdeer to meet Teya, but he wouldn't hide his wife away from his son, either. He felt Killdeer was mature enough to understand, and he suspected that Fennec and whoever it was she was seeing might be expecting kids sometime soon as well. He'd hoped that Killdeer might come for a visit sooner, but he knew that the Imperator wouldn't easily let him go and visit, mainly because of the reputation Bronco had made for himself. Now, it seemed, the brutish pack leader had loosened his grip a bit, and had allowed Killdeer the freedom to come and see his Dad for the first time. 

His heart leapt in his chest while he and @Teya walked toward the borders. Once Killdeer came into sight, he smiled, and allowed his tail to wave, beckoning Killdeer to come closer, meet them halfway so Teya might not have to climb too much of the hill. "Hey, Varmint," He called out. Optimistically, he hoped Germanicus had given Killdeer leave for a few days at least- and that this might just be the beginning of some actual quality time they'd get to share together. Maybe the kids might even arrive while Killdeer was here!

"I'm glad your old Imperator finally gave you leave to come visit, I've wanting you two to meet for a long time," He said. He wouldn't rib his son too much, though- he was only trying to be dutiful to his pack. "Killdeer, this is my mate, Teya. Teya, this is my son, my varmint- Killdeer." He looked upon both with shining adoration. 

And he wished he could simply keep them both together, with him, forever.
Messages In This Thread