Redhawk Caldera this love is killing me, but you're the only one
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
There were so many different facets to his life now, and not all of them shone when lined up with the same beam of light. In one part of his life, there was the home he had, and the new family he had with Teya and their soon-to-be-born children. He knew in his heart he had room for only one lover- and that Teya was the choice his heart had made, without faltering. It was the sort of partnership he had always wanted- where pasts could exist, but their intervention was infrequent. 

And then there was the part of his life where Killdeer existed- and in that part of his life, there was so much love, that it pleased him to no end to know that his son wanted to be nearby. His eyes shimmered, and his cheeks became wrinkled with smile lines.

The only thing keeping those two parts of his life separate, was the fractured past between himself and Fennec. It would be what kept Killdeer from seeing both of his parents together and happy; and he had to wonder if Fennec would even be content, living so close to her ex-husband. He hoped Fennec could finally forgive him, and allow her son to live in a place that he chose- putting her own grudges aside...But he didn't expect for that to happen easily. 

"I'd have ya here any day, as often as you want," He said, moving forward to give his son a hug, and nuzzle the top of his head, messing up the fur between his ears. He then stepped back. "Closenby sounds good to me. Plus, uh....It'd be pretty cool if you could swing by, y'know, 'cause uh, you're gonna have some new siblings pretty soon. You don't want to miss out on all that fun," He said with a grin.
Messages In This Thread