Redhawk Caldera stay; silvering
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
"Boris?" He whined. At first, it might sound like a complaint, if not for the whispering of his tone, and the little beads of moisture that prickled at his eyes. He looked at the little greyish pup (the one he assumed she'd named) and made an expression that was half a smile, half a frown- the only expression he could muster in the wake of something that sounded too adorable to be able to handle. 

"Ugh, I love it." He said. He loved the way the name sounded when Teya said it, especially. He reached down to give the pup a lick, as though to christen it, or something along those lines. "Boris," He said, all smiles now. "Boris, Boris, Boris," He said. "Can we just name them all Boris?" He asked with a slight laugh. 

The little girl was precious- and she was all Teya. He chose not to offer a suggestion for the girl, figuring that Teya- who between the two of them, was obviously the master of names- should pick out something for their little baby girl, and he looked to the other boy. A little beige fluff, with a lighter patch on his nose, and the typical Blackthorn dorsal stripe. He smiled faintly at the child who squirmed. Of course, there were other names that he could have offered- and they likely would have been far worse than the one he came up with. Instead, though, he landed on what he thought was a suitable ode to his father, Colt. 

"Ponyboy?" He asked. "If it's dumb, we can totally find something else, I-" He shrugged, with a quiet laugh. "I just...Wanted him to be named something like...I dunno, horse-y, it's a...Family thing I guess...Because of my Dad." He said.
Messages In This Thread
stay; silvering - by Teya - March 18, 2023, 08:48 AM
RE: stay; silvering - by Bridget - March 18, 2023, 09:04 AM
RE: stay; silvering - by RIP Bronco - March 18, 2023, 10:08 AM
RE: stay; silvering - by Boris - March 18, 2023, 12:05 PM
RE: stay; silvering - by Ponyboy - March 21, 2023, 09:46 AM
RE: stay; silvering - by Bronte - March 21, 2023, 08:14 PM
RE: stay; silvering - by Teya - March 23, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: stay; silvering - by RIP Bronco - March 29, 2023, 10:09 AM
RE: stay; silvering - by Teya - April 02, 2023, 12:26 AM