Wapun Meadow there's an oily brine bilge water baptism waiting below
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"When I was little - me and my mum used to play a game," Wraen began, smiling fondly at the memory of her and Osprey walking together, listening to the stories of, how all things had come to be on this Earth. All the young cub had had to do, was to point out to something, and her mom would come up with a short tale. And with years and years of experience in the story-weaving craft, she had not had to look far for the right words and the events. 

"There - in fact were many games, but this one particular has stuck in my mind," she continued. "It's called - How this thing came to be? - meaning that you point out to anything your eye catches, ask it and the other person has to come up with a brief history of it," she finished and stopped, looking over to a rather small lake (compared to the ones she used to hunt at), brow furrowed and her looking back to a particular story.

"Do you want to play?" she finally asked, turning her attention away from the lake and back to Indra.
Messages In This Thread
RE: there's an oily brine bilge water baptism waiting below - by Wraen - June 03, 2018, 01:38 PM