Wapun Meadow soon it will be cold enough to build fires
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
everything was all in a hubbub, and that was why merrick had snuck off. of course, his mother and aunt were upon high alert, and the likelihood of @Indra snatching him from the wild blue yonder was at a high percentage. but the inquisitive child made it to the wapun all the same; he sniffed at the blossoms gently buffeted by a crisp autumn breeze, and fell to digging around the base of a particularly inviting wildflower swathe.
presently merrick lifted a muzzle smeared with dirt and swept the meadow with an imperious gaze. the pale flutter of fur in the distance caught the boy's eye and he peered toward it with a great curiosity. the only pallid creature he knew was xan, but this was not xan, merrick knew. xan was at home. this was a stranger. 
"HELLO!" the rotund prince shouted at the colorless mirage. his grasp of consonants had greatly improved, but his decibel levels had not yet reached fine-tuning. "COME HERE."
nor had his demanding nature.
Messages In This Thread
soon it will be cold enough to build fires - by Yakone - September 03, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: soon it will be cold enough to build fires - by Merrick - September 07, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: soon it will be cold enough to build fires - by Indra - September 07, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: soon it will be cold enough to build fires - by Yakone - September 07, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: soon it will be cold enough to build fires - by Merrick - September 14, 2018, 08:38 AM
RE: soon it will be cold enough to build fires - by Yakone - September 22, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: soon it will be cold enough to build fires - by Merrick - September 22, 2018, 10:39 PM
RE: soon it will be cold enough to build fires - by Yakone - September 30, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: soon it will be cold enough to build fires - by Yakone - October 14, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: soon it will be cold enough to build fires - by Indra - November 03, 2018, 08:28 PM
RE: soon it will be cold enough to build fires - by Merrick - November 09, 2018, 12:31 AM