Sunbeam Lair And even though you're scared, you're stronger than you know
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Oh, I am doing fine. Really," Wraen summed up her almost two or three weeks' worth (she had lost count) of adventures out in the wilds in few words. She could, of course, mention all the people she had met and got to know, tell that they had at least two friendly packs to turn to on the other side of the mountain range, just in case things turned for the worse during winter, and recap all of the days she had spent looking for food, hunting and resting. But this was not the most exciting stuff and she knew Maia would get bored easily. You can't someone's thirst for dragons with oatmeal porridge. 

"And I have so much in plan for us - places to go and see, stuff to do," she continued, still smiling and wagging her tail. Honestly speaking, there was not a set plan, but freedom to choose. Teekon wilds was a big place. "How are the others? Have they settled down well?" she asked, curious to find out about the doings of her former pack and wanting to hear that they were doing well, even without her. That there weren't any sour feelings towards her now that she had left her post as a leader.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And even though you're scared, you're stronger than you know - by Wraen - November 13, 2018, 03:04 PM