Otter Creek with her sharp teeth
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior

They had forged ahead, and Hydra sent her mirror images to investigate their surroundings as they paused in the sanctuary of the alder tree forest. Hydra knew they were near to Blackfeather Woods, but this did not alarm her in the slightest. She was not foolish enough to underestimate those that lingered there, but she was unafraid of them, aware of their methods and motives as she was. She had a reputation that preceded her, and so did her sisters; the three of them together were an indomitable force that need not be employed to simply desire to destroy. Especially when provoked. 

Hydra moved alongside a hulking male, who Alya had taken care to inform her all about. Eager as she had been to reunite with her sisters, she had paid those that traveled with them not much mind until now; she looked to him now with a smile. Excuse my rudeness, came the words, and gentle though they were was no apology behind them. Her eagerness to be among Alya again was no ruse, and she was not sorry for it. Her tail waved as she spoke again, It is just so good to see her again, and know she is well. Andalusia, though, she is your mate, she hummed, conversationally, you must be as eager as I am for your own reunion! Her tail waved jovially behind her; she was in great spirits, and her sharp-toothed smile was clearly well-meaning as her eyes sparkled in their delight. She was thrilled for herself, and thrilled for Andalusia, who on principle she adored. That Sebastian and his sister would walk among them at Moonspear pleased her immensely: more family. That was never a bad thing. Hydra paused near the Creek, eyes shifting to the waters when a ray of light reflected off more than the surface of the water. One ear turned toward her company in a show that she was listening with interest, though she moved toward the edge of the water and noted not just one but many thick trout swimming about.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sorry for late reply! Weekend swallowed me with RL

For Sebastian, it was quite stressful that he was traveling with his family in law. Of course, the male wanted to make a good impression on Andalusia's family. He knew they were linked by their last name and even though they might not be closely related it still meant a great deal for the large male. These would be the wolves he was going to live with. He wanted to make sure he would get off on the right foot. Easier said than done, while he was limping to keep up with them. The limp was not painful, it was something that might be permanent in his life. Perhaps with some muscle gain, he might be able to conceal it. It was more apparent during a trot than a walk.

It didn't help that they were also traveling far too close to Blackfeather for his liking, it was the place where his latest nightmare had begun. He had lost Andalusia after that and had to deal with his injuries. He might never get over his docked tail, luckily it was out of his sight, which made him forget it more often that his bushy tail was no more. Sebastian turned his head when one of the black sisters approached him, by starting to move alongside him. He didn't think it was rude at all. He offered her a kind smile. He could tell that this wasn't Alya but one of the other two he was less acquainted with. "Not rude at all," he instantly commented.

Sebastian quirked up a toothy smile. "Extremely," he admitted to the female. "I've been waiting for a long time to see her again." The fire hadn't helped with his delay, and then the drama at Morningside that he would leave them for Moonspear. Sebastian eyed at the dark forest that was too close for his liking. "I'm glad to hear she is well, after all, we have been through I just want to be with her and grow old together," he admitted. He would choose for himself this time not stay somewhere out of loyalty instead of wanting to stay there. If he had just left the Caldera before the war then he wouldn't have all these injuries. He had Andalusia might not even have been separated. He didn't want another pack to be the cause of another separation. Enough was enough. 'Can you tell me more about Moonspear and your family?"
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He did not think so? All the better, then. She was glad to hear it, truth be told; it caused her opinion of him to improve, and her pleased expression seemed to reveal as much. Hydra had tried not to push their pace to be too much, mindful of her own sister more than Sebastian, but she could see the minor limp in the hitch of his gait as she moved alongside him. She observed his critical gaze that held the forest nearby them, and made a note to herself to bring it up. Firstly, though, to answer his own questions. 

I am happy to aid in your endeavor, she responds warmly. Moonspear, she imagined, would be one of the best places to grow old. With views that had no rival (that she knew of, here and now), what place would be more comfortable to retire? It is beautiful. It's one of the largest mountains I have ever seen, and it is as remarkable inside of it than it is to behold from a distance. Moonspear has turned into mostly my own family, though there are some who do not share our surname. Regardless, we protect our own, fiercely, she explained. The pack was mostly family, now, and he would be among that family, married to an Ostrega. Already he was one of their own.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was glad to see that the female seemed happy. He was glad to hear about the territory. He loved the mountains. "I've grown up in the mountains. I was born on a cliff," he spoke. "I don't think it will take long for me to adjust then," he smiled happily. It was clear that he was a mountain wolf with his large paws and the way he was built. The male was glad to hear that the pack structure was like that of a family. He was used to those structures. Plus as this was Andalusia's family perhaps it could become his own family as well. He could use a non-crazy family.

"I like a family-like structure," he spoke. He hoped that he could help with this pack as he could with Morningside. He would not be too great at hunting game but he was an excellent fisher. He was eager to see Andalusia and settle with his new life. "Hopefully, my own sister Aviana, will join Moonspear as well. She decided to stay a bit longer at Morningside to help out the new Leadership," he spoke. "I think life on the mountain with Andalusia, a new family, and bits of my own family, sounds quite wonderful," he then realized.

221 of 1531
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
LIFE EATED ME TOO. I WILL BE QUICK NOW!

I am glad to hear that, she admits. Transition periods for others could be rough, but Hydra herself was always eager to see her subordinates truly immerse themselves in the pack. She was certain that once he gained confidence upon the terrain, he could do that... and since he had the experience, she did not think it would take him too long. 

He spoke of his sister then, and she nodded. That was kind of her to do. It sounded as though your previous leader simply... abandoned them. I am grateful for his decision to take in Alya, though, and evidently, Alya had repaid his favor in her participation. He had disappeared before she could ever know his face to thank him for herself. Her eyes shifted to Sebastian. I hope to be able to meet her someday, she said in earnest. Through Sebastian, she and this other she-wolf were family, were they not? And at his thoughtful words, Hydra smiled. It is good, to be surrounded by wolves who care for you. Who will keep you safe, and stand by your side. Their family was a close-knit one, and one she was sure Sebastian would integrate himself in well should he wish to.