Firefly Ravine and i brought your blanket, hand-woven, hand-dyed
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
This looked lonely.

It had taken Wraen a lot longer to find the best way to cross the deep gorge than she had expected. This daunting task had taken so much time that at one moment in spiteful anger she had considered jumping over, which would have ended her journey with her dead and broken body being carried away by the river, which roared at the bottom. Good thing that she was smart, aware that her actual size did not match that one of her personality, and had scraped up just enough patience to walk those miles up to a very unpleasant territory, which had consisted of rocks, sharp grass and spiny shrubbery, and find a proper bridge to cross the river there. 

Once on the other side, the whole different world had opened to her and in relief of all the previous frustrations that this task had demanded from her, Wraen made a little, silly dance of victory. Then - down to business - ears up and listening, nose to the ground, she began to search for something to put on the dinner table this evening. And an hour of effort or so later, Wraen was rewarded with really finding something. Or rather somebody. A young adolescent, sitting on the edge of the gorge and looking down. She did not recognize Okeanos, since the last time she had seen him, was, when the boy had been a little baby. Therefore she announced her presence with a low "wuff" and waited for him to turn and acknowledge her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i brought your blanket, hand-woven, hand-dyed - by Wraen - November 16, 2018, 03:15 PM