the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
attn: @Behemoth !!

There was a wolf in their ranks that she had not met; one who had arrived during her absence. When he did not seek her out, Hydra determined to utilize what little spare time she had to seek him. The Beta's long-legged strides carried her near an old, faint scent-trail of his... she hoped to happen upon him as she moved throughout the territory, leaving the borders to @Alya for this moment. 

Hydra did not pause as she trekked, even as she noted snowdrops slowly drifting downward. Winter was coming, she recognized; if not for the snow, the telling nip of the wind would have reminded her. She did not mind it; she always had pack, and her packs labor had always been fruitful. Winter was but another season to Hydra, whose fur was beginning to grow thicker in preparation for it.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
98 Posts
Ooc — hund
If it was cold in the day, it was even colder when night fell upon them. It gave him a reason to work more. He would warm himself through the tasks set before him. Prey would likely be growing scarce and their borders would need to be heavily reinforced to warn off any bold loners. While Behemoth still did not see himself as a fully integrated individual within Moonspear, he still lived here. And he would be damned if anyone was allowed to just waltz in.

The snow ruined his ebony coat but he did not bother trying to remove it. The efforts would have been wasteful for the snow showed no signs (currently) of halting.

His nostrils flared as he finished marking a tree and spotted another up ahead. A beauty tainted by dark colors. He would have guessed Amekaze but their gaze was all wrong. So he halted in his tracks to watch them with a bright yellow gaze.
note: behemoth is primarily nocturnal
as such, his threads will take place at sunset or night
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Beta soon saw the physical form of him, and as he paused the Ostrega was swift to close the distance between them. There was a moment Hydra thought she observed recognition, but she saw moments later she had been wrong. Her own features revealed her polite curiosity for the stranger that had joined them when she had not been around; her brother, Revui, had vouched for him she had heard. This only heightened her hunger to know the man. 

Her tail waved slowly, her visit well-meaning. One ear twitched reflexively as a snowflake landed upon its tip, and all the while Hydra moved to close the distance between them. Once she felt she was close enough, the still mute leader moves her nose toward his hindquarter to investigate him further, inviting him to do the same with a glance if he so wished. She wouldn't bite—not unless he gave her a reason to.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal