Alpine Lake Thunderbirds are GO!
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Will work for me," Wraen replied, smiling about the "lost and found" department and her player recalling O.Wilde's famous character, who had been found in a handbag in the cloak-room of Victoria station. But since her airy toon was not concerned with references to the literature of 19th century, and was more charmed with the guy before her, she played further: "We'll have to see though. There is a level of awesomeness and lengeda-r-r-r-r-y-ness that has to be achieved."

Then their friendly banter was interrupted by Lady Bracknell  Wildfire, who seemed to have materialized out of thin air and wondered, how much had she heard from their conversation already. "Hello, Wildfire!" she dipped her muzzle politely as she greeted the leader of Firebirds. "This is Epic - an acquaintance of mine," she introduced the fellow and then turned to him, smiling. "Epic - this is Wildfire - leader of Firebirds, the pack I live in."

"Though I happened to find him here by accident, I will have an excessively favourable opinion of myself and will say that he came to visit me?"
 she finished, letting the last part of the sentence end with a question mark. Because she truly had no idea, what he, who was supposed to be hunting dragons in the mountains and saving damsels in distress was doing here.

Reference to O.Wilde's "The Importance of Being Earnest". And one of my favourite fragments from the play - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1bCOALsBCs
Messages In This Thread
Thunderbirds are GO! - by Epic - January 20, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wraen - January 20, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wildfire - January 20, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Epic - January 22, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wraen - January 22, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wildfire - January 23, 2019, 10:02 AM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Epic - January 23, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wraen - January 23, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wildfire - January 23, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Epic - January 24, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wraen - January 26, 2019, 08:09 AM