Sun Mote Copse Story of how wren became the chief of all birds
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Sorry, you will have to face it like Heracle did his 12 labours," Wraen told him, though in reality she had not invented the Test could not have hinted him about the tasks, even if she had considered helping Epic pass it. She trusted Maia's judgement entirely. She would deal with him, she would show him.

"You also need a secret chamber to keep your treasures," she offered, thinking about the aforementioned Smaug, who had slept, covered in gold and jewels. "If we focus on, what we want to find, then we will find it - no doubt about it," she added. This had happened to her many times before. You just had to imagine, what you were looking for and sooner or later you either found it or a fitting alternative.

"That's a long story - the brief version - me and Maia happened to be in this area, I ran into Wildfire and..." she stopped and looked at Epic with a furrowed brow. "Haven't I told you that story before? I have a feeling that if it was not you, it was someone else," she shrugged and went on. "Anyway. I tried to raid one of her caches, she caught me, we started to talk, found out that we are - in fact - close relatives, I suppose we liked each other well enough and here we are today."
Messages In This Thread
Story of how wren became the chief of all birds - by Wraen - January 26, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Story of how wren became the chief of all birds - by Wraen - January 27, 2019, 03:29 PM