Sun Mote Copse The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Over the days that followed after Maia's return, Wraen found out that there was a truth in the old saying that the burden of sadness was easier to carry, when there were two. She had cried once, but the rest of the time her parents and missing family were constantly on her mind. She had opened a door to the past and was going through every single memory - big and small - where the people she loved and who had given their share in creating her in, who she was today, were featured. It did not make the pain any easier to bear, but it was a consoling thought, that they still lived on with her.

Maia was the first to come and she greeted her with a sincere smile and searching look. Her inner sun was eclipsed for now, but Wraen was glad that she was trying to keep on going. "I figured that it is the best way we could keep their memory alive," she told her. "We will be teaching the craft to Eljay and mom always said that stories had to be shared and had to be created together. I think she would have been happy to see us here now," she added. "How are you holding up?"
Messages In This Thread
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - by Wraen - February 20, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - by Wraen - February 21, 2019, 01:30 PM