Lost Creek Hollow I can’t take one step out of your world anyway
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
why was xan questioning him? "yes," merrick answered. "content." the things in which he found joy were things often forbidden to him, things sometimes that he could only bear thinking of doing. there was no delight to be had in this place, nothing that frothed merry to merrick or brought him ecstasy. why were those around him so obsessed with happiness, refusing to accept that there was very little in the world? at any rate, merrick's tone indicated he did not want to be pressed about foolish emotions or the show thereof.
a scoff rose in his throat at xan's next words, but he kept it back, careful not to show the disgust that had leapt into his throat. "my father, aunt, and mother all left me behind. i have only nunataq now. i am not tied to them, nor do i care if they come back." there; as firm as he could make it, and spoken aloud for the first time. "why? are you going after them?" what did the pale man care; what were his connections to merrick's wayward bloodline.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can’t take one step out of your world anyway - by Merrick - April 04, 2019, 03:57 PM