Hideaway Strath A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen had practical reasons to send her star pupil away for a while. The relationship between him and the other puppies (she knew for sure about two, but there could be more) was not very cordial at the moment. Sending him off to live elsewhere even for few weeks would be beneficial for all of them long-term. Elfie would get knocked down a peg and learn to control his ego and any future conflicts within the Firebirds' ranks would be averted as well. It was a win-win situation for both sides - it seemed so at the moment. 

"That's, of course, your choice, Elfie," she spoke to the boy. He beamed back at her, it was clear that he would stay here right away were it possible. "And we will have to talk with Eljay too," at this his face fell and he nodded in less excited manner. "It is settled then - thank you!" she said to Towhee and dipped her head politely. "If you are ever in need of favour of similar kind - I owe you one," she said. "I won't detain you from your duties any longer. We will be on our way and you'll probably see either me or this young gentleman soon," she and the boy got up and prepared to leave.
Messages In This Thread
A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 18, 2019, 04:18 AM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Towhee - September 18, 2019, 09:05 AM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 18, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Towhee - September 24, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 25, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - October 02, 2019, 11:16 AM