Mount Everfall She lit a fire
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
She agreed with him, and brazenly, he felt like he'd won an in. But he couldn't stop there- oh no, she'd answered his comment, leading him to push forward with another question after that, watching her with a simmering whiskey gaze. "So you agree that you're pretty, then?" He asked, testing to see what she thought of that for a moment, before he chuckled and nodded. "I like a girl with healthy self-confidence," He added, toying dangerously with this new idea of flirtation. It was hard to say whether or not he had any real skill with the trade- but it certainly didn't come from his mother, who had been deadpan, sad or angry for quite some time. It felt to him like something that was naturally begging for him to engage, so he happily obliged. She seemed to have been a bit surprised by his comment- and perhaps a bit modest- but it was clear that he'd had some effect on her. 

There was something youthful and girlish about the way she spoke, which gave him a bit of hope. He assumed that she was older than he was, and probably out of his league- but he was testing out the waters, wanting to see if he could float, let alone swim. He'd already caught her by surprise once, so he sidled forward, closing the distance between them to see if he could continue with his streak. "Yeah, I do," He said, lifting his chin slightly, before he gestured with it off toward the Copse. "My pack's just off that way a bit; we're called the Firebirds," He said, and willed for his fiery eyes to flash as he said the name, though he wasn't entire sure if it was physically possible to even do so. He turned his head slightly, and ran his gaze over her for a moment, noticing readily that she was healthy and fit. Why wouldn't she make a good addition to their pack? And how awesome would it be if he was the one to wrangle in a brand new packmate? "You lookin' fer a home? 'Cause y'know, if you meet the standards...I might be able to do somethin' about that," He said, trying to entice her with a cheshire grin.
Messages In This Thread
She lit a fire - by Maia - November 12, 2019, 06:16 PM
RE: She lit a fire - by RIP Bronco - November 12, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: She lit a fire - by Maia - November 13, 2019, 02:11 AM
RE: She lit a fire - by RIP Bronco - November 13, 2019, 02:29 AM
RE: She lit a fire - by Maia - November 13, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: She lit a fire - by RIP Bronco - November 13, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: She lit a fire - by Maia - November 14, 2019, 01:39 AM
RE: She lit a fire - by RIP Bronco - December 08, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: She lit a fire - by Maia - December 10, 2019, 12:55 AM
RE: She lit a fire - by RIP Bronco - December 17, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: She lit a fire - by Maia - December 18, 2019, 02:06 PM